Tudor Boards Limited
Care and Maintenance Guidelines
Prior to installation the Tudor planks should be stored on a cool flat surface and out of direct sunlight.
At 12 monthly intervals it is recommended the Tudor planks should be wiped down with a warm soapy sponge to remove any salt deposits. Cleaners or chemicals should not be used.
The planks should be inspected for movement taking note of the fixings, sealants and pegs. Planks with exposed cut ends should be inspected to ensure they are fully coated with touch up paint. Replacement paint will be available free of charge if required.
Our unique high quality paint system is guaranteed for 15 years however in the first few months of installed use there may be a negligible colour change as the boards adjust to UV light.
Please contact us should you have any questions or queries about care and maintenance of your Tudor planks.
Tudor Boards Limited
15 Year Warranty on Polyurethane Mock Tudor Planks
15 Year Warranty
Tudor Boards Limited will offer a full replacement in the event of manufacturing defects, for the 15 years after the installation of the products. Claims relating to faulty installation are not covered by this warranty and must be addressed with the installer. Commencement of this warranty shall be from the date of invoice.
In all cases, resolution of the claim is at the sole discretion of Tudor Boards Limited.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. You must keep the original invoice showing the date of purchase and the delivery address.
2. To file a warranty claim you must contact Tudor Boards Limited within 30 days of failure. This warranty applies to Tudor Boards Limited products supplied by Tudor boards Limited. In no way does it apply to any other products or materials supplied by any other manufacturer or supplier, including other polyurethane products.
1. Tudor Boards Limited must be maintained according to the Care and Maintenance guidelines to be eligible under this warranty. These guidelines are available at: www.tudorboard.com
2. This warranty is valid only for materials purchased directly from Tudor Boards Limited and not for materials purchased from a third party supplier.
3. This warranty is valid only when Tudor Boards Limited products were permanently installed and have not been moved from its original installation.
VII. This warranty only covers materials that have been paid in full.
VIII. In order to receive redress under your warranty claim, you must grant access to Tudor Boards Limited or its staff to inspect and assess the validity of the claim. You must additionally agree to cooperate in their effort to satisfy the obligations of this warranty.
1. Tudor Boards Limited will repair or replace, at its discretion, material covered under this warranty that failed due to manufacturing defect.
2. In the event of replacement, exact colour match to claimed material is not guaranteed, due to variations in the manufacturing process.
3. This warranty covers the replacement of the defective material. It does not cover labour, removal, or installation of material, nor does it cover any other incidental costs that may be associated with the removal or re-installation of material covered under this warranty.
XII. This warranty is transferable only under the following conditions: the initial owner, must submit in writing, to Tudor Boards Limited, the name and phone number of the new owner, as well as the address of the residence where Tudor Boards Limited’s products are installed. In all cases, the new owner must follow the warranty guidelines for care and use in order to receive benefits under this agreement.
1. Tudor Boards Limited’s products are designed to provide reasonable use. However, improper use, application, or installation will shorten the lifespan of the product and as such will not be covered by this warranty. Such actions include, but are not limited to: mishandling of the product, physical or chemical abuse, improper care and maintenance, and failure to follow proper installation practices.
2. This warranty covers exterior installations only.
3. This warranty does not cover scratches or marring by chemicals or impact damage.
4. This warranty does not cover damage to the product caused by the installation of third party cable, clips, screws, hooks, nails, telecommunication cables or other wiring.
5. This warranty does not cover cut edges where the cuts were not correctly painted with touch up paint.
6. This warranty does not cover routine maintenance, such as the removal of water spots and stains, or damage that could have been avoided by performance of routine maintenance and daily care. Tudor Boards Limited care and maintenance guidelines are available at: www.tudorboard.com.
7. This warranty does not cover failures due to inadequate support of the installation. Only fixings and glues supplied by Tudor Boards Limited should have been used and according to the installation guide provided. Fixings must be no more than 700mm apart and glue must have been used on every plank and every peg. Failures will not be covered if fixings and glues were not on the original invoice.
8. This warranty does not cover any damage in the material that is the result of modification by the installer such as further bending, curving, milling or reducing the thickness of the material.
9. This warranty does not cover labour, removal, or installation of material, nor does it cover any other incurred costs that may be associated with the removal or reinstallation of material covered under this warranty.
10. Although hand made, each Mock Tudor plank is unique. Examples provided to customers may not be an exact match in colour, hue, or shape, or or any given application due to variations both in the natural properties of our paint finish, and the manufacturing process. These variations from the samples viewed will not be covered under this warranty.
11. This warranty does not cover any damage that may be incurred while the material has been incorrectly stored either inside a home, place of business, or on a construction site prior to installation process. Nor does this warranty cover any damage done to the material as a result of a remodel process.
12. Tudor Boards Limited is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, and architectural/engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism or accidental incidences.
Tudor Boards Limited shall not be responsible in either contract or tort for any loss of direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the products covered by this warranty.